[W4FHU] Digital Interface update

Joel Joel at Cyberbest.com
Mon Aug 17 13:42:49 CDT 2009

Our club website has complete directions on building our digital interface.
There might be some minor changes, but all and all it's complete.  I still
have to document the interface to radio cable but that's about it.  All the
pictures will zoom bigger if clicked.

http://w4fhu.org/digital

Feel free to print out the interface page and bring it to the meeting.  I
will have a few extra printouts also.

Most of the parts are in so we should be good to go to start building at the
meeting on Thursday.  I'm still short a few boxes and chip sockets.  But
neither are show stoppers and might come in today.

I can't wait to see everyone at our next club meeting.  Don't forget your
soldering irons and tools.

Joe Loucka  AG4QC