[W4FHU] Club meeting on July 15th -- 7:00 PM

Joel Joel at Cyberbest.com
Tue Jul 13 18:24:34 CDT 2010

This is just a reminder that our next Chester County Amateur Radio Club
meeting is this coming Thursday at 7:00.  Along with our normal old/new
business will be a presentation on Antenna Basics.  This will be the first
part of a couple antenna presentations to follow in the coming months.

Also remember on Saturday July 24th, we will be having a Swap-Fest/Tail-Gate
extravaganza. This will be held in the Chester County high school parking
lot. See http://w4fhu.org/swap.html for more details.

We all hope to see everyone there,

Joe Loucka -- AG4QC