[W4FHU] Chechster County Radio Club -- Update --

Joel joel at cyberbest.com
Wed Jun 15 15:18:35 CDT 2011

This is just a reminder of a few Radio club activities.
First off our next meeting will be this Thursday, June 16th at 7:00 PM. We
will be meeting at our normal Henderson Fire Department training room
location.  This month's presentation is basic antenna matching with emphasis
on VHF antennas matching on vehicles.  This should be of interest to both
the new and old hams.

We will also be talking about the upcoming field day, swap fest and Fox
hunt.  That's all happening on Saturday June 25.

Plus we are having a VE test session on Thursday evening, June 30th at the
same fire station at 7:00.  We will be testing for all levels of licenses.
Remember that the question pool for the General license will expire on the
end of June, so this could be your last chance to take the test with the old
pool.

Remember to always check our website at:  http://w4fhu.org

See you on Thursday,

Joe Loucka  AG4QC